Full contest rules and regulations available here: Purina® Canada #PetPeopleCA Social Media Photo Contest (PDF).
DID YOU KNOW?
- Nestlé® Purina® Canada has been operating in Canada for 89 years and currently employs approximately 500 people across Canada. Our first pet food production facility opened in 1928, in Woodstock, ON.
- Almost all of our pet food sold in Canada is prepared and packed by Purina®’s own people at our owned and operated North American facilities (99% to be exact).
- Dog Chow® has been crafted in Canada since 1961, and Cat Chow® since 1963.
- Purina® Canada proudly sponsors seven service and guide dog organizations across the country. Through these partnerships, we supply Purina® Pro Plan® dog food to all of the puppies and service dogs in training.
- Purina®’s corporate head office and factory offices are pet friendly workplaces—with approximately 20 dogs in the offices on any given day! We even have our own on-site dog park.
- Our passion for pet care is what makes us a global leader in pet nutrition research. We have 500+ on-staff experts including scientists, nutritionists and veterinarians, working globally to keep your pet safe.
All trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Vevey, Switzerland and used under licence. ©2017 Nestlé.