Here you will find an overview and summary of how we process your personal information (“Personal Data”), the purposes for which we process it, and how you benefit. Of course, if you want more details, you can read the full Privacy Notice.
What data do we collect? Find out more: What information do we collect?
- The Personal Data that you give to us, e.g., when you create an account, make a purchase, login on our websites, contact us, provide feedback, fill in a form, send us an email, call us, share content on a Nestlé site or publicly share information about Nestlé on social media.
- The data that we create (e.g., when you make a purchase), and data that is collected automatically when you access one of our websites or apps, e.g., IP address, device ID, what browser you use or how you interact with Nestlé sites before or after having a Nestlé account. You can see our Cookies Notice for more information on these technologies.
- Data collected from other legitimate sources such as Nestlé promotional partners, from public sources, data from your interaction with our advertising, or Personal Data that is part of your profile on a social network and that you have made available to us.
Why do we process your Personal Data? Find out more: How do we use your personal information?
- We process your Personal Data, including any sensitive personal data that you have provided to us with your consent, to:
- fulfill your purchase orders;
- answer your queries;
- improve our products, websites and applications and personalize them by collecting demographic information and consumer feedback;
- increase consumer engagement through collecting, using and publishing consumer content such as your profile information, promotional activity and engagement with website and digital content;
- administering contests, sweepstakes, giveaways, competitions and similar promotions; and
- provide you with communications about Nestlé and our products. We combine your Personal Data from all sources so that we can understand you better to improve and personalize your experience when interacting with us; and
- in order to help us comply with the law, to sell or transfer any relevant part of our business, to manage our systems and finances, to conduct investigations and to exercise legal rights.
Who can access your Personal Data and why? Find out more: Who do we disclose your personal information to and why?
- We limit the disclosure of your Personal Data to others, however we do need to disclose your Personal Data in certain instances and mainly to the following recipients:
- Companies within the Nestlé Group;
- Third parties engaged by us to provide services such as administering Nestlé websites, applications and services (e.g. features, programs, and promotions) available to you, subject to appropriate protections;
- Partners for co-sponsored programs or promotions;
- Aggregate demographic or summary information may be shared with third parties but the information shared is anonymous; and
- Relevant public agencies and authorities, if required to do so by law or respond to claims, or protect the safety or rights of Nestlé, its customers or the public.
We may process your Personal Data outside of the country in which you are based for the purposes set out in our Privacy Notice. When we transfer your Personal Data to other countries, we take all necessary reasonable steps to ensure that applicable laws are being followed.
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions, complaints, or comments regarding the Privacy Notice or our information collection practices, please contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
We have designated one person as its Chief Privacy Officer (the "CPO"), who is generally accountable for our compliance with this policy with applicable privacy laws and or directing the privacy program. That individual's title and contact information are communicated internally to all staff and made available upon request.
Nestlé Purina PetCare
ATTN: Consumer Care
2500 Royal Windsor Drive
8:00AM – 8:00PM EST